Subject: Wood fiber boards

Wood fiber boards

From: Ulrich Lang <u.lang>
Date: Monday, December 11, 2000
I am writing my theses in Conservation/Restoration at the
FHTW-Berlin (university) about Kinetic Art and Gerhard v.
Graevenitz. In connection with that I will write a survey about wood
fiber boards from the 20th Century.  It should contain their first
appearance, a table of contents, the origin etc.  Even after an
intensive literature inquiry I did not get too far.  I therefore
make the request for indications about literature, databases or any
other research possibilities for wooden chip boards, fiber boards
and similar materials.  I shall be grateful for any comment.

Ulrich Lang
Hufelandstrasse 11
D - 10407 Berlin
+49 30 42 85 01 04