Subject: Wood borer infestation

Wood borer infestation

From: Len Hambleton <lhambleton>
Date: Friday, December 8, 2000
Dee Stubbs <a5a24354 [at] telus__net> writes

>Has anyone had recent experience with eradicating a wood borer
>infestation in a large painted wooden artifact?

Whitmires PT 230 TRI-DIE activated Pyrethum in Silica Aerogel may be
the answer. It is available in aerosol tins with thin tube
applicator. Be sure to wear a full face safety shield and
appropriate respirator with cartridges for small amount and outside
make up air mask for a large project such as a totem etc.
Warning.This product contains 1,1,1 trichlorethane, not good for our
respiratory systems.

    Whitmire Research Labs
    St.Louis MO 63122
    800-777-8570