Subject: Position at Delaware Public Archives

Position at Delaware Public Archives

From: Timothy A. Slavin <tslavin>
Date: Tuesday, November 28, 2000
The Delaware Public Archives is currently recruiting for the
position of Conservator. The successful candidate will be a lead
person on all conservation related issues, and oversee the
operations of our new state-of-the-art conservation lab. The
Delaware Public Archives is located in Dover, Delaware, less than
100 miles to Philadelphia, Baltimore, and Washington D.C. Our
collections include paper and print holdings dating from the 17th
century to the present. In addition, the Archives holds more than
300,000 photographic images. We are scheduled to open our new $18
million facility in December 2000.

The complete job listing is available at
<URL:http://personnel.spo.state.de.us/jobs/spojobs/s00-15.htm>.

Applicants who wish to apply on-line can do so at
<URL:http://personnel.spo.state.de.us/jobs/>.

Anyone with questions about this posting may direct them to me at
tslavin [at] state__de__us.

Timothy A. Slavin
Director, Delaware Public Archives
121 Duke of York Street
Dover DE 19901
302-739-5318
Fax: 302-739-2578

               Distributed: Wednesday, November 29, 2000