Subject: Position at NEDCC

Position at NEDCC

From: Toddy Glaser <toddy>
Date: Monday, November 13, 2000
The Northeast Document Conservation Center, located 20 miles north
of Boston, seeks a paper conservation technician. The successful
candidate will treat archival materials such as printed documents,
manuscripts, maps and architectural plans in our Andover laboratory.
He or she must have prior experience with basic operations such as
surface cleaning, mending, and washing. We seek a person who is
energetic and flexible with a strong interest in hands-on work.

NEDCC offers the opportunity to work on a variety of paper-based
materials in a spacious laboratory with a highly skilled and
friendly staff. The position is for one year, subject to renewal. It
is available right away and will remain open until filled.

Good benefits package, salary commensurate with experience. Send
resume, letter of intent and the names of three references to

    Mary Todd Glaser
    Director of Paper Conservation
    NEDCC
    100 Brickstone Square