Subject: Solvent gels

Solvent gels

From: Dagna de Cornulier <dagne.luciniere>
Date: Wednesday, November 8, 2000
I am a student at the MA Conservation of Fine Art, section Works on
Paper, at the University of Northumbria, in England. I have been
trying to find information on solvent gels in general as well as in
their application on works on paper. What are they used for and
composed of? How do they work ? What are their advantages and
disadvantages for papers ? The information I have is very basic.

                 Distributed: Friday, November 10, 2000