Subject: Heating

Heating

From: Peter Krantz <bkfndrs>
Date: Thursday, November 9, 2000
We are building a restoration / conservation workshop in Sydney.
The workshop will house a great deal of paper, leather, and other
such materials.  It is intended that the method of heating be
electrical elements embedded within the concrete slab, controlled by
precise thermostat controls.

Can anyone suggest why we might *not* use such heating? Has anyone
had experience with such temperature-controlled rooms causing
problems such as overdrying, and thus causing damage to working
materials?

Peter Krantz.
Book Restorations.
Sydney,