Subject: Polyester welder

Polyester welder

From: Heather Nicholls <hnichols>
Date: Tuesday, October 24, 2000
Does anyone have any drawings and/or specs of a purpose built table
for a Minter ultrasonic? We are interested in having one built that
sits at an angle and that can have the second platen attached for
larger encapsulations.

I have contacted Bill Minter who has kindly sent me two designs, one
from 2/86 and one from 3/99. Any other comments or advice would be
appreciated.

Heather Nicholls
Senior Bookmender
Preservation Department
Room 9, Main Library
Berkeley, CA  94720-6000
510-643-7932
Fax: 510-642-4664

                Distributed: Wednesday, November 8, 2000