Subject: Cartographic materials

Cartographic materials

From: Juan Sebastian Valencia Andrade <juanseva_2>
Date: Monday, October 23, 2000
I am a student of last restoration degree and it completes my degree
work. I am investigating cartographic works of the XVIII and XIX
centuries in the General File of the Nation. I am looking for
documentation in this respect on cartographic schools in that time,
generally English or French. The study works are 18 maps of the
mapoteca of the file.

Juan Sebastian Valencia
University Externado of Colombia and
File General of the Nation Bogota Colombia

                Distributed: Wednesday, November 8, 2000