Subject: Visiting conservation facilities in New Zealand

Visiting conservation facilities in New Zealand

From: Barbara Cattaneo <bacattaneo>
Date: Friday, October 20, 2000
    author.

I am planning a holiday in New Zealand, for February/March 2001,
where I would like to meet other professional involved in the paper
preservation/conservation field and I would like to visit as many
laboratories as possible. My aim is just to learn other experiences
and points of view. I am particularly interested in long term
preservation of collection, but I am involved also in conservation
techniques and proceedings on single pieces.

Barbara Cattaneo
Paper conservator
Biblioteca Nazionale Centrale di Firenze
Conservation Dept.
piazza Sant'Ambrogio, 2
50123 Firenze (Italy)

                 Distributed: Monday, October 23, 2000