Subject: HEPA filters for cold storage

HEPA filters for cold storage

From: Barbie Dailey <barbiedailey>
Date: Saturday, September 23, 2000
We would like to know what particular HEPA filters we need to filter
out dust and pollutants in constructing a cold storage room for a
paper-based collection; this collection includes a small amount of
photographic material. We aim to maintain a controlled environment
where the temperature is 10 deg.C +/- 1 deg. C, and the relative
humidity is 40-45%.

Barbie Dailey
Archives Conservation Lab
Sri Aurobindo Ashram