Subject: Call for papers--Case studies

Call for papers--Case studies

From: Suzanne Deal Booth <sdbooth>
Date: Sunday, September 24, 2000
Call For Short Papers
Case Studies:
AIC Annual Meeting, 2001

The First Session of the 2001 AIC Annual Meeting in Dallas (May
29-June 4, 2001) will focus on "Creativity and Conservation." Do you
know of any examples of the creative process occurring in
conservation?  We are looking for short case studies, biographies,
or reports on treatments where creativity, using materials or ideas
from other disciplines, combining different techniques or just
generally creative approaches to conservation were or are being
used.  During the AIC Session the process of creativity itself will
be reviewed, and examples or case studies will be discussed within
this context.  We are also looking for general papers on this topic.
Please contact Suzanne Deal Booth <sdbooth [at] gte__net> or Paula Volent
<pvolent [at] bowdoin__edu>.

                Distributed: Monday, September 25, 2000