Subject: Storing frames in cool storage

Storing frames in cool storage

From: Angeletta Leggio <angeletta.leggio>
Date: Thursday, September 14, 2000
Does anyone have any experience or suggestions regarding the storage
of framed chromogenic colour prints in cool storage (below 10
deg.C)?. We are in process of framing a number of colour prints
which we would like to store in a separate cool storage area.
However, we are concerned about the affects that cool storage may
have on the wooden frames, glass or perspex.

Angeletta Leggio
Conservator of Photographs
National Gallery of Victoria

               Distributed: Thursday, September 14, 2000