Subject: Wallpapers and prints

Wallpapers and prints

From: Nancy Brandt <nsbrandt>
Date: Wednesday, September 13, 2000
Marco Di Bella <mdibella [at] freemail__it> writes

>Today I started my internship at the Laboratorio di Restauro della
>Regione Siciliana, in Palermo. The first project we discussed with
>conservators there was about wallpapers and many late 18th/early
>19th century prints (from books and newspapers) detached from the
>walls of an historic house.

The conservators at Winterthur, near Wilmington, Delaware, have done
extensive wallpaper restoration work on several historical
properties. Suggest you contact their paper conservation department.

Nancy Brandt
Hagley Museum and Library
Wilmington, DE

               Distributed: Thursday, September 14, 2000