Subject: Soluble salt migration in archaeological materials

Soluble salt migration in archaeological materials

From: Howard Sutcliffe <hsutcliffe>
Date: Monday, September 11, 2000
As part of my fellowship at The American Textile History Museum I am
about to embark on a course of research into the migration of
soluble metal salts in textiles from an archaeological context.  If
you have experience of salt migration (following wet cleaning etc.)
that you are willing to share please contact me.

Howard Sutcliffe
Mellon Fellow
American Textile History Museum
491 Dutton St
Lowell MA 01854

                Distributed: Tuesday, September 12, 2000