Subject: Corrosion Intercept

Corrosion Intercept

From: Julie-Anne Arslanoglu <j.arslanoglu>
Date: Friday, September 1, 2000
I have been asked by the Victoria and Albert Museum to evaluate
Corrosion Intercept, a product of Omega Intercept, as a storage
and/or display material.

I would like to find anyone who uses or has investigate Intercept
products.  I would like to know how they are used (storage or
display), what materials they are used for and how the decision was
made to use the products.

Julie Arslanoglu
Conservation Department
Science Section