Subject: Training opportunities sought

Training opportunities sought

From: Andrew McDonald <loculoculocu>
Date: Saturday, August 19, 2000
    author.

I am currently employed at a commercial framer and picture restorer
and have been there for two years.  I would like to gain extra
experience in the field of paintings restoration  perhaps by working
voluntarily (paid preferably of course).  I realise this is
difficult without the necessary tertiary papers, however I have had
a lot of practical experience with a range of paintings dating from
17th century to modern day works in the areas of cleaning,
consolidation, retouching etc. Any suggestions?

Michelle Campbell

                 Distributed: Thursday, August 24, 2000