Subject: Paste cooker

Paste cooker

From: Sharon Connell <libsac>
Date: Thursday, August 24, 2000
I've just discovered a sauce cooker for making starch paste is
available mail order from a U.K. supplier.  It's a Tefal 'Le
Saucier' and when I placed an order recently I found they'd reduced
the catalogue price to UKP59.50 sterling (including tax). Delivery
was free and I received a choice of free gift as well.

The supplier is:

    Lakeland Ltd.
    Alexandra Buildings
    Windermere