Subject: Stability of waterlogged wood treated with PEG

Stability of waterlogged wood treated with PEG

From: Clifford Cook <cliff_cook>
Date: Wednesday, August 16, 2000
In the last Cons DistList, Donny Hamilton posed seven questions
about the PEG treatment.  I believe that trying to come up with
answers for the very complex issues he raised through discussion on
the DistList might be an exercise in frustration.  I would propose
that he and other heritage professionals who are interested in this
subject plan on attending the next ICOM-CC Wet Organic
Archaeological Materials Working Group meeting in Stockholm.

    **** Moderator's comments: Call For Papers appears elsewhere in
    this DistList Instance

                  Distributed: Friday, August 18, 2000