Subject: IR spectra of 19th century European varnishes

IR spectra of 19th century European varnishes

From: Rosanna Kuon <rkuon>
Date: Sunday, August 13, 2000
At the Museo de Arte de Lima we are working on a research project of
painting materials used by nineteenth century peruvian painter.  We
are doing IR analysis of varnishes of his work.  We are trying to
find existing IR spectra of varnished used in Europe in the 19th
century for comparison.  We will appreciate if anyone could help us
in our search (bibliography including IR spectra of 19th european
century).

Rosanna Kuon
Restorer of easel paintings
Lima-Peru.