Subject: Plextol M630

Plextol M630

From: Mark Vine <100436.3447>
Date: Thursday, August 3, 2000
I am trying to locate information relating to the use of Plextol
M630 in conservation, in particular the ratios at which it should be
mixed with the likes of Plextol B500 for coating fine tissues for
the repair of ancient manuscripts.

We have managed to convince the makers to release a drum for
conservation users but we cannot ascertain, even from those wanting
to use the product to what proportions this acrylic dispersion
should be used or for that matter the exact method of application.
Any information would be very helpful.

Mark Vine
Conservation Resources (UK) Ltd
+44 1865 747755