Subject: Saint Catherine Monastery in Egypt

Saint Catherine Monastery in Egypt

From: Lara Speroni <larasperoni>
Date: Wednesday, August 2, 2000
The following is posted on behalf of Georgia Vossou

    author.

    I am a postgraduate student in Museum Management and my thesis
    is a Conservation Management Plan for the Saint Catherine
    Monastery in Mount Sinai in Egypt.

    At the moment I am looking for any information regarding the
    above monastery, namely the condition of the library's objects
    and its environmental condition. Any help would be most
    appreciated.

    Georgia Vossou
    Paper Conservator
    3 Knivet Road