Subject: Lecture on history of bookbinding

Lecture on history of bookbinding

From: Robert J. Milevski <milevski>
Date: Thursday, July 20, 2000
Bookbinding historian Mirjam Foot will be giving an illustrated
lecture at Princeton University at 5pm on Thursday, August 24, 2000.
The title of the lecture is:  Bookbindings: Purpose, Use, and
Content: A Historical View.  It will be held in Room 104 of the
Computer Sciences building at 35 Olden Street.  The lecture will be
followed by a reception that will be held nearby at the Seeley G.
Mudd Manuscript Library.

For those not familiar with the campus a printable map can be found
at <URL:http://www.princeton.edu/pr/facts/map+key.pdf>. The Computer
Sciences building is in grid I-2.  For those who might drive, street
parking should be available, but you will have to feed the parking
meters.  I hope to see you there, and please introduce yourself to
me,

Robert J. Milevski
Preservation Librarian
Princeton University Library