Subject: Transparent papers

Transparent papers

From: Simon Barcham Green <simongreen>
Date: Thursday, July 13, 2000
Albanese Serena <albaser [at] interfree__it> writes

>I am a student of paper conservation and am searching for
>information about tracing/transparent papers: their use, history,
>and conservation treatments. Could anyone help me to find useful
>bibliographic indications (books and articles) or suggest to me web
>sites of libraries where I could ask for some literature?

There has been quite a lot written up in IPC publications but I am
not sure which. Could check "Paper Conservator" Index and the
various conference papers. The Cambridge 1980 postprints were
published by Butterworths not IPC and not till about 1987!

Simon

                   Distributed: Monday, July 17, 2000