Subject: Transparent papers

Transparent papers

From: Albanese Serena <albaser>
Date: Wednesday, July 12, 2000
I am a student of paper conservation and am searching for
information about tracing/transparent papers: their use, history,
and conservation treatments. Could anyone help me to find useful
bibliographic indications (books and articles) or suggest to me web
sites of libraries where I could ask for some literature?

Albanese Serena
Student of the "European
Course for Conservators-Restorers
of Book Materials"