Subject: Displaying rugs

Displaying rugs

From: Joan Binzen <binzenj>
Date: Friday, July 7, 2000
I would like to hear from anyone with experience using velcro to
hang rugs and other woven textiles.  Specifically, I understand the
hook side of a velcro closing strip can be hooked into the back of
the rug or textile.  The strip may then be attached to the wall by
whatever means chosen.   I would like to know whether or how much
damage this may cause to the rug/textile and over how long a period
of time.

                 Distributed: Wednesday, July 12, 2000