Subject: Display cases

Display cases

From: Jim Urich <jimu>
Date: Friday, July 7, 2000
Alyssa Becker <abecker [at] gpu__srv__ualberta__ca> writes

>As our Clothing and Textile Collection is housed in a multi-purpose
>building, we want to further increase the collection's resistance to
>flood.  While every precaution currently possible has been taken, a
>plumbing mishap or a faucet accidentally left on in another part of
>our building has enormous potential to seriously damage artifacts.
>We need to develop secure, water-proof spaces for storage and
>display purposes.

I do not have an answer for your display case question, but if you
are interested in monitoring for flooding, we do manufacture a
monitor for detecting flooding, plus logs temperature and relative
humidity data.  You can call our offices (yes, we do answer the
phone personally), or visit <URL:http://www.pinnaclet.com/ez.htm>

Jim Urich
Pinnacle Technology, Inc.
619 E. 8th St., Suite D