Subject: Corrugated board

Corrugated board

From: Martin R. Carbone <mrcinc>
Date: Tuesday, June 20, 2000
We have designed (patent applied for) a tabletop boxmaking system
(hope to sell it for $200) which will enable anyone to efficiently
make corrugated boxes in small quantities from corrugated (paper)
sheet.

We are looking for a manufacturer (not a distributor) of archival
quality sheets so we can buy them in large quantities and sell them
in smaller quantities.

Can anyone tell me where I can find the names and addresses of
manufacturers of archival corrugated (paper) sheet?

Martin R. Carbone
Boxstar-Boxstore
1227 De La Vina St.
Santa Barbara, CA 93101