Subject: Columbia/University of Texas programs Reunion

Columbia/University of Texas programs Reunion

From: David B. Gracy II <gracy>
Date: Tuesday, June 27, 2000
Graduates and Friends, Conservation Education Program of Columbia
University Preservation and Conservation Studies Program of the
University of Texas at Austin: You are invited to the second annual
CEP-PCS alumni and friends reunion and reception planned in Chicago
during the ALA annual meeting on Friday, July 7. The event is
scheduled from 6:00 to 7:30 PM in the Neuchatel Room (4th floor with
a lake view) of the Swissotel, 323 East Wacker Drive.  Light
refreshments will be served, and a cash bar will be available.

This is a bittersweet occasion as we mourn the passing of the
founder of our program, Paul Banks, but celebrate the association we
all share with him and thus with each other.

Dean Roberta Shaffer of the Graduate School of Library and
Information Science, Ellen Cunningham-Kruppa, and I will host the
event.
We look forward to seeing all who can come.

David B. Gracy II, CA
Governor Bill Daniel Professor in Archival Enterprise
512-471-3892
Fax: 512-471-3971

Director, The Center for the Cultural Record
Archival and Records Enterprise, Preservation and Conservation
Studies, Museum Studies
512-471-8291
Fax: 512-471-8285

SZB 564