Subject: New journal: Reviews in Conservation

New journal: Reviews in Conservation

From: Sally Woodcock <sally>
Date: Monday, June 19, 2000
The IIC will publish a new annual journal entitled Reviews in
Conservation at the end of 2000.  It will be distributed free of
charge to all IIC members, with further copies available for sale.
It will contain seven or eight substantial articles providing a
literature review of a given subject and covers all conservation
disciplines.  It is intended to provide a critical review of what is
published, resulting in an overview of what is known and we hope
that it will become a useful addition to international conservation
literature.

There are a limited number of review copies available and I am
compiling a list of those who would like a copy to review in a
relevant publication.  I would be grateful if those wishing to be
included on this list would email me with their name, the name of
the publication and a postal address to which the journal can be
sent.  I shall then be in touch closer to the publication date.

                   Distributed: Monday, June 19, 2000