Subject: Administrivia

Administrivia

From: Walter Henry <whenry>
Date: Monday, June 19, 2000
With the close of the AIC annual meeting, the DistList begins its
14th year of operation. For those keeping track, we currently have
4494 people from at least 66 countries.

My apologies for the delay in sending out mailings following the
AIC-meeting hiatus; I picked up a flu and work has backed up here.
Postings will be sent out over the course of several days.

                   Distributed: Monday, June 19, 2000