Subject: Dataloggers

Dataloggers

From: Jim Urich <jimu>
Date: Wednesday, June 7, 2000
Nelly Balloffet <nbal [at] bestweb__net> writes

>A client is considering buying data loggers to use in archives and
>special library collections rooms and wants advice on better and
>worse brands. I don't have up-to-date information and would like
>suggestions from anyone who has recent experience.

Pinnacle Technology has developed an Internet-based datalogger for
temperature, humidity, and flood monitoring that eliminates manual
downloading of data, allows realtime viewing of conditions, sends an
e-mail alert when parameters are breached, and requires no
additional software.

You can view the ezLogger at <URL:http://www.pinnaclet.com/ez.htm
If you call our offices, we will give you the password and
instructions on operation of this online datalogger,  or I will be
making a new product presentation at the ALA convention in Chicago
in Physical Quality and Treatment, McCormick Place, room MCC-N231 at
9am, July 8.

Jim Urich
VP Sales & Marketing
Pinnacle Technology, Inc.