Subject: Positions at Israel Museum

Positions at Israel Museum

From: David Bigelajzen <consdir>
Date: Thursday, June 1, 2000
The conservation labs at the Israel Museum in Jerusalem will be
going through some restructuring in the near future, and with it,
some personnel changes.  In anticipation of a number of positions
becoming available, we want very much to make contact with
conservators who would be interested in joining our staff.  We are
not yet in the position of offering specific posts, but we want to
build up a pool of interested, highly-qualified conservators,
preferably Hebrew-speaking.  Toward that end, we would like to
receive resumes from graduates of accredited conservation programs,
who have at least a few years of experience.  We will be looking for
conservators in the following fields:  objects (organic and
inorganic), paper and parchment, and paintings.  Positions may be
offered both within the museum and for outside contract work. Please
send letters of introduction and resumes to:

    David Bigelajzen
    Head of Conservation Laboratories
    Israel Museum
    P.O.B. 71117