Subject: Funding for personal education

Funding for personal education

From: Gordana Karovic <karovic>
Date: Tuesday, May 30, 2000
    author.

I am among 15 people who got the scholarship for attending the
course in Marine archaeological conservation at Evitech Institute of
Art and Design in Vantaa, starting September 2000. Finish government
is financing the course and I have to pay for my staying in Finland
for 16 months (it is a long lasting course). That is almost
impossible for me, so if you have any idea about some institutions
or foundations where I can try my luck and send application for the
support, please let me know. Thank you very much for any information
that you can give me.

Gordana Karovic, archaeologist
Institute for the Protection of Cultural Monuments of Serbia
Bozidara Adzije 11, 11000 Beograd, Serbia

                   Distributed: Monday, June 5, 2000