Subject: Barrier board

Barrier board

From: John Boral <b2bdirect>
Date: Wednesday, May 31, 2000
Hilary A. Kaplan <hkaplan [at] sos__state__ga__us> writes

>Why not make this posting truly useful to the conservators on
>this list who might be potentially interested in such products by
>summarizing the results of IPI testing?

Thanks for your recent comments to Walter concerning our posting on
the list. The new Metal Edge board will pass the ANSI IT9.2-1998 and
ANSI IT9.16-1993 test and I have asked the folks at Metal Edge to
bring the IPI test results with them to the AIC meeting in a few
weeks. If you stop by their booth, they would be most happy to share
them with you or anyone else that may be interested. When I wrote
the posting, I was trying to keep it brief and thought offering the
test results on request was better than a lengthy message on the
already busy listings.

Hilary, thank you for taking the time to respond, all vendor
companies need "end user feedback", unfortunately it's a rare
occasion, but much appreciated.

John Boral

                   Distributed: Monday, June 5, 2000