Subject: Dataloggers

Dataloggers

From: Angelika Rauch <angelika.rauch>
Date: Saturday, May 20, 2000
Nelly Balloffet <nbal [at] bestweb__net> writes

>A client is considering buying data loggers to use in archives and
>special library collections rooms and wants advice on better and
>worse brands. I don't have up-to-date information and would like
>suggestions from anyone who has recent experience.

I am trying to find dataloggers myself at the moment. I found some
companies in Germany and and a British one which sound very good.

    Ahlborn Mess- und Regelungstechnik
    Eichenfeldstr. 1-3  D-83607 Holzkirchen
    Postfach 12 53  D-83602 Holzkirchen
    +49 80 24 30 07 0
    Fax: +49 80 24 30 07 10
    <URL:http://www.ahlborn.com/>

    Hanwell Instruments Ltd
    12 Mead Business Centre
    Mead Lane
    Hertford SG13 7BJ
    +44 1992 550078
    Fax: +44 1992 589496
    <URL:http://www.hanwell.com/>

    Leitenberger Mess- und Regeltechnik GmbH
    Bahnhofstr. 33
    D-72138 Kirchentellinsfurt
    Germany
    <URL:http://www.leitenberger.de/>

Especially Alhborn is interesting as you have a module system which
can be easily expanded.

Angelika Rauch
Kunsthistorikerin M.A.
Diplomrestauratorin fur Holzobjekte