Subject: Position at the Australian War Memorial

Position at the Australian War Memorial

From: Alison Wain <alison>
Date: Thursday, May 18, 2000
Assistant Large Technology Conservator
The Australian War Memorial
$30,642 - $35,954

The Australian War Memorial is advertising a fixed term contract for
a person to work on large technology conservation. Please see the
advert below.

The successful applicant will supervise and assist teams of
volunteers to carry out conservation examination, documentation and
treatment for large technology objects from the National Collection
for display in our new ANZAC Hall. We seek a professional
outcomes-focussed conservator with effective communications skills
and the ability to apply sound ethical preservation principles.
(This is a non-ongoing job at APS2-4 level available from 1 July
2000 until 1 June 2001) Contact officer: Alison Wain 02-6243-4437.
Note: Mandatory qualifications, preferably completion of a tertiary
qualification in the conservation field, apply to this job.

Applications should address job documentation available from (02)
6243 4304 (24 hrs) and our Home Page noted below.  Please quote job
names. Applications close 2 June 2000.
<URL:http://www.awm.gov.au/employment/>

                   Distributed: Friday, May 19, 2000