Subject: Scherenschnitte

Scherenschnitte

From: Katina Vivanco <katinavivanco>
Date: Wednesday, May 17, 2000
I am a  paper conservator from Chile. I am doing a 3 month
internship at the  Northeast Document Conservation Center, in
Andover, MA. I am working on 4 Scherenschnitt, scissor-cut designs
and I'd like to know the experience other conservators in this area.
Basically, how to mend them and the best way to mount them.

Katina Vivanco
Paper Conservator
Biblioteca Nacional de Chile

                   Distributed: Friday, May 19, 2000