Subject: Internship in Zurich

Internship in Zurich

From: Martin Strebel <m.strebel>
Date: Saturday, May 13, 2000
As per June 2001 our workshop which is active in the field of book
and paper conservation has a vacancy for a two-year internship based
a half an hour outside of Zurich. The internship is open to people
who are interested in studying for a diploma as a book and paper
conservator. We can accept candidates only who have accomplished
their training in book binding. The rich variety of work (books,
archives, works of art on paper) from clients all over Switzerland
allows  considerable opportunity for the successful candidate to
pursue their special interest. Candidates should have good oral and
written knowledge of German. Please address your application
together with handwritten curriculum vitae to the below mentioned
address.

Martin Strebel
Atelier fur Buch- und Papierrestaurierung
Bahnhofstrasse 15
5502 Hunzenschwil
+41 62 8973970
Fax: +41 62 8970046