Subject: Oil paintings on wall and stone

Oil paintings on wall and stone

From: Roberta De Angelis <mcr>
Date: Friday, May 12, 2000
    author.

We are two paintings conservators/lectureres from the Malta Center
for Restoration, a new institution set up in conjunction with the
University of Malta as a teaching and research center. We are
interested in collecting information regarding oil paintings on wall
and stone. In particular our interests are manufacturing techniques
and conservation treatments. We would really appreciate to get in
contact with experts in this field in order to exchange information
and possibly start collaborating together in research.

Roberta De Angelis and Annalisa Lusuardi

                   Distributed: Tuesday, May 16, 2000