Subject: Reporting treatment statistics

Reporting treatment statistics

From: Ethel Hellman <hellman>
Date: Thursday, May 4, 2000
One of the topics for the Library Collections Conservation
Discussion Group at AIC and for the Physical Quality and Treatment
Discussion Group at ALA will be keeping and reporting conservation
treatment statistics. In preparation for the discussion group, the
co-chairs are requesting copies of any statistics report forms that
participants would be willing to share. By "statistics report forms"
we mean the forms your staff uses to record the treatments
performed.  We would be happy to see even simple "crib-sheets," just
to share what people are doing. If we can get copies (email
attachments, faxes, or snail mail) of these forms prior to the AIC
meeting in early June, we can have overheads made, which would
facilitate our discussions.

Ethel Hellman
Collections Conservator for Widener Library
Widener Library - Room D-25
Harvard University
Cambridge, MA  02138
617-495-3494
Fax: 617-495-0403

Meg Brown
Conservation Unit
Watson Library
University of Kansas
Lawrence, KS 66045
785-864-3429
Fax: 785-864-5311

Ethel E. Hellman
Collections Conservator for Widener Library
Widener Library - Room D-25
Harvard University
Cambridge, MA  02138
hellman [at] fas__harvard__edu