Subject: Paraloid F-10

Paraloid F-10

From: Mark Vine <100436.3447>
Date: Thursday, April 6, 2000
Katarina Havermark <k.havermark [at] modernamuseet__se> on behalf of
Charlotte Ahlgren writes

>I would be grateful for information on where to buy Paraloid F-10.
>Other grades of Paraloid are available from distributors in Europe,
>but I have failed to find this particular product.

We stock F-10, B44, B48N, B67 and B72 with all available in single
kilo / litre units for sale around the globe. Versions B48N, B67 and
B72 are also available in smaller 250 gm containers.

Technical data sheets and MSDS information are available on all
these versions on request. These items are also available from our
Springfield, Virginia plant, 800-634-6932, Fax: +1 703 321 0629.

Mark Vine
Conservation Resources (UK) Ltd
Units 1-5 Pony Road
Horspath Industrial Estate