Subject: Funding for personal education

Funding for personal education

From: Ljupka Deleva <ljupkadeleva>
Date: Monday, April 3, 2000
    **** Moderator's comments: Please respond directly to the author
    unless your remarks are really of general interest.

I am 29 years old , painter-conservator, for panel paintings-icons,
working in non-profit  City institute for the protection of cultural
monuments-Skopje, R.Macedonia, since 1994. I have been accepted at
"La Cantoria" school for restauration in Firenze, Italy, at Advanced
painting restauration course.

Does anyone have any information about some foundations or
institutions worldwide, who are willing to give me financial
support? Dead line is 31.06 2000.

Ms Ljupka Deleva
Painter-conservator of icons-panel paintings
City institute for the protection of cultural monuments-Skopje
P.O. Box 328
1000 Skopje, Macedonia
+389 91 233 812 (phone/fax)

                 Distributed: Wednesday, April 5, 2000