Subject: Silicone rubber

Silicone rubber

From: Vanessa Griffiths <vanessag>
Date: Friday, March 31, 2000
We have an artwork that we suspect has been fabricated from RTV
silicone rubber.  The exact type and manufacturer is not known.  It
was damaged recently and has suffered tears and a large crack has
opened up.  Does anyone have any suggestions as to what adhesives or
fill material could be used with this type of material.

                 Distributed: Wednesday, April 5, 2000