Subject: Synperonic N

Synperonic N

From: Flavia Perugini <flavia.perugini>
Date: Thursday, March 30, 2000
I seem to remember, from a conversation held with colleagues a few
years ago, that Triton X100 was at the time causing concerns for the
same reasons as Synperonic is now. Apparently Synperonic N and
Triton X100 are exactly the same thing with just different trade
names.  I also heard that Triton 80XN (non-ionic) could be used as a
replacement, but I don't think it is yet available in the UK. Is
anybody familiar with it?

Flavia Perugini
Sculpture Conservator and Gabo trust Intern
Tate Gallery
London, UK

                 Distributed: Wednesday, April 5, 2000