Subject: Archaeological ceramics

Archaeological ceramics

From: Angel Gea Garcia <angelgea>
Date: Monday, March 27, 2000
I'm gathering information about treatments, references, research
and publications related to archaeological ceramics: replacement of
lost material, retouching,  and displaying. I'm focused on
criteria, point of view in the filling material and colour.

Could someone send me reference to published information or your own
opinion. Must the archaeological ceramics have specific treatment?

Angel Gea
Escuela Superior de Conservacion y Restauracion de Bienes Culturales
Madrid. Espana
C/ Guillermo Rolland, 2. madrid28013

                 Distributed: Thursday, March 30, 2000