Subject: Skin Deep Newsletter

Skin Deep Newsletter

From: David Lanning <sales>
Date: Wednesday, March 29, 2000
We have just published on our Web Site, volume 9 of our bi-annual
newsletter, 'Skin Deep'.  This Spring Issue concludes Arthur
Johnson's article on 'Good Books, Sound Binding' and part 9 of 'The
Manufacture of Leather' deals with the final process of finishing
off the skins.  We also have an article on the IPC, Institute of
Paper Conservation.  And of course don't forget our regular items,
'Dates for your Diary', 'Product & Company News' and 'Letters &
Feedback'. We trust that you enjoy reading our latest offering of
Skin Deep at <URL:http://www.hewit.com/>

David Lanning
J. Hewit & Sons Ltd.
+44 20 8965 5377