Subject: Mist fire suppression systems

Mist fire suppression systems

From: Jerry Shiner <keepsafe>
Date: Saturday, March 25, 2000
We have both wet and dry sprinkler systems installed in our building
here in Toronto. Part of our wet system protects an unheated loading
dock. This section alone is filled with anti-freeze.  Ask your fire
suppression technician if it is normal to set up an isolated "loop"
filled with anti-freeze over only those areas which may be prone to
freezing. (I doubt many sensitive artifacts will be in this kind of
area.) Please feel free to contact me off the DistList if I can be
of further help.

Jerry Shiner
Keepsafe Systems

                 Distributed: Thursday, March 30, 2000