Subject: Frank Stella sculptures

Frank Stella sculptures

From: Kristin Cheronis <umca>
Date: Tuesday, March 21, 2000
I am looking for sculpture conservators that have had experience
doing structural repairs on Frank Stella's late 1980's aluminum
honeycomb panel 'wave series' constructions.  I have questions about
doing some fairly complicated structural repairs and am looking for
someone who has had some experience with this.

Kristin Cheronis
Senior Objects Conservator
Upper Midwest Conservation Association

                  Distributed: Friday, March 24, 2000