Subject: Microscopy

Microscopy

From: Niccolo Caldararo <caldararo>
Date: Thursday, March 16, 2000
I am presently researching new microscopy instruments for our
Anthropology/Archaeology laboratory at San Francisco State
University.  I have looked at the OloTech devices displayed at the
AIC meeting in St. Louis and WAAC in SF.  I was wondering if anyone
has purchased one of these devices and if they would be willing to
share their assessment of them with me.  I am especially interested
in the Digiviewer, Portascope and Scope on a Rope devices.  Any
problems in operation, repairs, servicing, etc. would be
appreciated.

Niccolo Caldararo, Ph.D.
Adjunct Professor of Anthropology

                  Distributed: Friday, March 24, 2000