Subject: Supplier catalogs

Supplier catalogs

From: Alessandro Sidoti <alesido>
Date: Friday, March 10, 2000
    author.

We are at the moment planning to update the trade file of the
conservation department of the National Library of Florence, that
lacks of any non-Italian catalogue, so we would appreciate to
receive free samples and catalogues related to the field of book
conservation, environment control exhibition and storage materials.

The address where to send all the material is:

    Laboratorio di restauro della Biblioteca Nazionale Centrale di
        Firenze
    piazza S.Ambrogio
    Firenze
    Italy